The Spirit Animal: A companion and guide in your life!
You may have asked yourself: What is a spirit animal and what is my spirit animal? The spirit animal is also often called an totem animal which refers to where it comes from. It's an old term used by the Native Americans and Shamans. You can find many totem poles around the United states. So a Spirit Animal can be called an animal which is connected to your soul and your spiritual guide/guard. It can be seen as a protector and guide of your personality.
So you probably landed here to find out what your Spirit Animal is! These animals are based in the water, air and on land. There are completely different species with a variety of meanings and attitudes. Some of them have an positive aura and effect but some also come with negative attitudes. Obviously it's up to yourself how to use and control these "animals" in you.
Top 15 Spirit Animal List:
This his how our online test will work:
- Answer 10 Questions
With the help of our online quiz we will kindly ask you to answer those questions about you
and your live, as good as possible, to get an correct result in the end.
- Get your personal result
After you successfully answered all the questions you will get your own personal Spirit Animal
which should match your personality based on what we received from you.
- What can I do with that?
One possibility is, to get to know more about your spiritual guide or the animal which is by your side.
This can help you to find out more about you and your spiritual soul.
The meanings of Spirit Animals:
Each animal can have a different meaning and they can also vary in itself because of your own personality which
affects it. You can find some small information here:
- Bear = "One of the primary meanings is the self confidence and strength"
- Crow = "It's main meaning is the magic, mystery of creation and intelligence"
- Dragonfly = "The Dragonfly stands for transformation, adaptability and joy"
- Elephant = "The Elephant's meaning is about leadership, power and relationship"
- Frog = "It's attributes can be described as renewal, rebirth and transformation"
- Hummingbird = "Stands for being present, independent and enjoyment of live"
- Panda = "A symbol of peace, gentle strength, and positiveness with luck"
- Snake = "The Snakes meaning is healing, changing and energy"
- Eagle = "It has many different meanings like: vision, resilience, hope, intuition, courage"
- Lion = "A Lion stands for personal power, aggression and assertiveness"
- Owl = "The Owls primary symbolism is intuition, change and wisdom"
- Wolf = "Sharp intelligence, deep connections and freedom are primary meanings of the Wolf."
- Fox = "The Fox stands for an awareness, swiftness and mental strength"
- Butterfly = "It's meaning is about being playful, a master of transformation and a strong personality"
- Horse = "The Horse primary meanings are: A driving force, energy, strong emotions and passionate desires"
So finally with that knowledge you can start our Quiz and find your personal Spirit Animal.